Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AutoReset Scripting

:: Guides

Go down

AutoReset Scripting Empty AutoReset Scripting

Писане  Dark_Angel Сря Мар 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Here is the better AutoReset Script (for the SQL Server Agent):
Код:
UPDATE Character
SET cLevel= 1 , Experience = 0 , LevelUpPoint = (LevelUpPoint + 300) , Resets = (Resets + 1), Money = (Money - 50000000) , MapNumber = 0 , MapPosX = 130 , MapPosY = 122
FROM Character JOIN MEMB_STAT ON Character.AccountID = MEMB_STAT.memb___id
COLLATE Latin1_general_CI_AI
WHERE cLevel>399 AND ConnectStat = 0
More Information:
cLevel -> The Character Level
LevelUpPoint -> Those are the points, which the player can add on the character as Strength, Agility, Vitality, Energy or Command
Money -> That's the amount of zen, and in red i have taged the amount of zen, that u pay for the Reset
MapNumber -> That's the map, in which u spawn, when u reset (when u log in the game again), the numbers are the same, as those, u use for "/gmove", for example i gave "0" = "Lorencia"
MapPosX & MapPosY -> Those are the coordinates in tha map, in which u spawn after the reset, for example i gave "130 122"
The last cLevel -> There, the ">399" means, that u must be over 399 level to reset, so if u change it to 349 for example, u can make the reset from 350 to 400 level (when the players ones to reset)Don't touch "ConnectStat = 0" , it's from MEMB_STAT table in MuOnline DB, which means, that u have to be offline to make the reset! But sometimes the value stays "1", even if the player is offline! Then:

Delete MEMB_STAT table from MuOnline DB and execute this query in SQL Query Analizer:

Код:
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[MEMB_STAT] (
[memb___id] [nvarchar] (10) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NOT NULL ,
[ConnectStat] [tinyint] NULL ,
[ServerName] [nvarchar] (20) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL ,
[IP] [nvarchar] (15) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL ,
[ConnectTM] [smalldatetime] NULL ,
[DisConnectTM] [smalldatetime] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO
Dark_Angel
Dark_Angel